Recent professional development:
- 2020 Reaction to short-term construction site shutdowns (and construction delays) from a legal and construction industry perspective.
- 2019 land-use and development planning
- 2019 employee certification Prince2
- 2019 employee training Adobe InDesign CC
- 2019 new building products act BayBO 2018
- 2017 flat roof renovation day rockwool forum
- 2016 the new working DNA
- 2016 DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 / environmental management
- 2016 industrial policy
- 2015 building project VOB/B2012 and BGB
- 2014 industrial underfloor heating
- 2013 EnEV 2014/2016
- 2013 employee certification Prince2
- 2013 FIDIC international engineering and construction contracts
- 2012 steel fibre concrete
- 2012 FIDIC international engineering and construction contracts
- 2012 construction cost calculation BKI
- 2011 symposium of industrial roofs
- 2011 HOAI 2009
- 2011 PRINCE2 certificate
- 2010 MS Project / MS Project Server
- 2009 PRINCE2 certificate
Our target is to run the office as climate-neutral as possible.
For this purpose we have already implemented the following measures :
- 1) Electrical power is supplied either through our own photovoltaic facility or via certificated green electricity (GreenpeaceEnergy)
- 2) Heat is supplied exclusively via heat pump and thus also through our electrical power system described above.
- 3) Undercutting the EnEV/ Energy Saving
Ordinance around 65%.
- 4) Green Webhosting.
- 5) Compensation of the remaining C02-footprint
(mobility, events, office) via "KlimaKollekte"
- 6) Our office works paperless.
- 7) Electrification of all company vehicles till summer 2021
- 8) Taking on a sponsorship for flowering areas to promote local biodiversity